Terms and Conditions
Changes to the site: We reserve the right to make changes to this site, the disclaimers and these terms and conditions at any time.
- The owner of this web site is Kashiko (t/a Kashiko) whose address is 59 Wesley Steet, Cwmbran, NP44 3LZ
- Your contract for purchases made through the Site is with Kashiko.
- You must be eighteen years of age to use this site. Persons under eighteen years of age should only use this site with the approval of, and under the supervision of, a parent or guardian. If you do not qualify, please do not use the site.
- You agree that e-mail can be used as a long-distance means of communication.
- No contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Kashiko unless and until Kashiko accepts your order by way of an e-mail confirming that payment has been received in full for all the goods you have ordered. That acceptance will be deemed final and will be deemed for all purposes to have been effectively communicated to you at the time Kashiko sends the e-mail to you (whether or not you receive that e-mail). This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Kashiko of your offer to buy goods from Kashiko or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Kashiko.
- The first e-mail that you will receive is simply confirmation that your order has been received, and no contract for the sale of any product will exist between you and Kashiko at this stage.
- Should your order be accepted, you will receive a second e-mail confirming receipt of payment.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the details on this confirmation e-mail are correct (as soon as possible) and you should print out and keep a copy of it.
- You undertake that all details you provide to Kashiko for the purpose of ordering or purchasing goods or services are correct, that the credit or debit card you are using is your own and that there are sufficient funds to cover the cost of the goods or services ordered.
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- If there are any changes to the details supplied by you it is your responsibility to inform Kashiko as soon as possible.
- Please refer to Kashiko’ Returns Policy for more information on refunds, transferring purchases etc.
- Once Kashiko receive notification from you that you wish to withdraw from the contract (in accordance with these terms), any sum debited to Kashiko from your credit card in relation to your order will be re-credited to that credit card account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order provided that the goods you wish to return are received by Kashiko in the condition that they were in when delivered to you. You will be liable for any charges incurred in returning the goods to Kashiko.
- Kashiko reserves the right to make a charge for collecting goods from your premises in circumstances where they are not defective but you have cancelled your order. This does not affect your Statutory Rights
- This section applies only to the extent permitted by law. For the avoidance of doubt, Kashiko do not exclude or limit any liability for (a) personal injury (including sickness and death) where such injury results from Kashiko’ negligence or wilful default, or that of Kashiko’ employees, agents or subcontractors or (b) fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Kashiko does not accept liability (except as set out below) for any errors and omissions and reserves the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods, products and services.
- If an error is discovered in the price of the goods that you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible. In the event that you order an item and the price published on the Site is incorrect for any reason, we will contact you to let you know the correct price and ask you whether you still wish us to fulfil your order at this price. We shall be under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised at an incorrect price. We shall give you the option of confirming the order at the correct price or if you so choose, to cancel the order altogether. If you cancel and have already paid for the goods in the circumstances described in this clause, we shall refund the full amount in accordance with these Terms.
- Kashiko will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, Kashiko is providing this site and it’s contents on an “as is” basis and makes no (and expressly disclaims all) representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this site or the information, content, materials or products included in this site including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In addition, Kashikos does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via this site is accurate, complete or current.
- In the unlikely event that you receive goods which were not what you ordered or which are damaged or defective, or are of a different quantity to that stated on your order form, Kashiko shall, at its own option, make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods, or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question provided that you notify Kashiko of the problem in writing at the address stated in the confirmation e-mail within 10 working days of delivery of the goods. This clause does not affect your statutory rights.
- You and Kashiko will only be liable under these Terms for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of the relevant breach of contract.
- Whilst all possible means are undertaken to guarantee the quality of web sites and software it is impossible to guarantee against all forms of abuse, attack, hacking and operating environments. The unfortunate result is that it is impossible to assume liability for the effects of web site failure, software failure or illegal access.
Processing of orders
- Credit and Debit cards are debited on the day of processing by Kashiko.
- Every purchase you make shall be deemed performed in the UK. UK shall govern every aspect of contractual agreement concerning purchases made from the Site.
- Kashiko aims to arrange shipment of all ‘in stock’ items within 48 hours period of receiving your order. Your order may be delayed if the item is not in stock with our suppliers. Some items may be unavailable and the current stock status is approximate. Kashiko is not able to supply dates when our suppliers may get an item in stock.
- Our standard Returns Policy applies to all purchases from Kashiko.
- The period stated within which you will receive your order is approximate. Goods will be sent to the address provided by you in your order and stated in the Order Confirmation. Please note that your goods may be sent to you in instalments. You may cancel your entire order with us if subsequent instalments forming part of your order are not delivered by us.
- Title to any product ordered will pass to you once Kashiko has received payment in full for that product. Risk in any product ordered will pass upon delivery to you.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- We shall have no liability (including liability for negligence) for the acts or omissions of telecommunications service providers or for failures of, or faults in their networks and equipment.
- No waiver by us of any breach of these Terms shall be considered as a waiver of any subsequent breach of the same or any other provision.
- You may not permit, create unauthorised framing of, or deep linking to, the Site or the creation of derivative works thereof from any other website under your management or control.
- In these Terms, ‘Intellectual Property Rights’ means patents, database rights, copyright, design rights (whether registered or unregistered), trade marks (whether registered or unregistered) and other similar rights, together with the right to apply for the protection of any such rights. All Intellectual Property Rights in the Site shall be owned by us absolutely.
- Subject to the licence granted to you to use the Site, Kashiko reserves all_rights, title and interest in its Intellectual Property Rights in the Site. Any goodwill accruing from use of Kashiko and its affiliates’ trade marks, trade and business names and service marks under this Agreement_will vest in Kashiko and its affiliates, as appropriate.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- We reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and to suspend or terminate your access to this Site or any web site hosted by Kashiko immediately and without notice to you if:
- you fail to make any payment to us when due;
- you breach the terms of this Agreement (repeatedly or otherwise);
- when requested by us to do so, you fail to provide to us, within a reasonable time, sufficient information to enable us to determine the accuracy and validity of any information supplied by you, or your identity;
- we suspect you have engaged, or about to engage, or have in any way been involved, in fraudulent or illegal activity on the Site.
- Kashiko may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. When Kashiko does so, it will mention the fact at the_top of this page. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms Otherwise, such changes will be effective against existing users thirty days following posting of the amended version on the Site. Your continued use of the Site following Kashiko’ posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms supersede any and all other conditions, understandings, commitments, agreements or representations (except fraudulent misrepresentations) relating to your purchase, whether oral or in writing, and contain the entire agreement between Kashiko and you relating to your purchase. Kashiko advises that you print and keep safe a copy of these terms and conditions once your order has been accepted_by Kashiko. We will store a copy of the contract entered into by you with Kashiko. You are advised to read (and are responsible for reading) fully all information on this website.
- If any provision of these Terms shall be held by any competent authority_to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the validity of the remaining parts of these Terms and the remainder of the affected provision shall be unaffected.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the United Kingdom.